9.12.2010

*My Family*



Ok! I finally got a blog and have no idea how to do anything or how to make my page cute so any tips please let me know.  So many things have happened this past year that have made my life amazing!  I got married to the love of my life, Fletcher DuHadway, on August 21 and that made our family complete.  Wait... we also have another little boy on the way due January 16, 2011.  We could not have been happier for this little addition.  I was sure we were having a girl until the morning of our ultrasound, I had a dream we had another boy!  Kolby is going to be a great big brother and he can't wait to start wrestling with him.

1 comment:

  1. TIFF YAY!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! AND I THINK YOUR BLOG IS TOTALLY CUTE :) I LOVE THE BACK GROUND!! AND I LOVE THAT PICTURE :) ;) NOW TRY AND GET LEECE TO GET ONE TOO!!! LOVE YOU GIRL

    ReplyDelete